Friday, December 11, 2009

Visit the 4th Floor of Chez GiGi to find Holiday outfits (and a few gifts!)

There's no place like home for the holidays, and I hope you will make Chez GiGi your home for holiday shopping.  I've gathered all my holiday frippery on the 4th floor at Chez GiGi, and sprinkled in a few gifts for my shoppers.  There's a teleport to the 4th floor near the entrance, along with the display of knitted winter dresses.  This year I've added a pair of City Walk ankle boots to match the dresses, so check them out.  I've been wearing these boots for a couple of weeks now--they are just so cute, and they seem to go with about everything.  Pictures of the knitted winter dresses are right here:




If you like the hair worn in the pictures of the knitted winter dresses, both styles are available at A Wild Hair.  The one with the white fur trim is at a special price for the holiday season.